Welcome! While the intent of this site will be to let Bunnie tell you all about herself (she has quite a big voice), I would like to jump in and give you a little peek into our magic...

In her first book, Pawsitively Bunnie: The Adventures Begin, we see how Bunnie came to be a big part of a family's life. This is actually based on a true story. In fact, the 'nice man' was really a young husband who knew that his wife hadn't had an Easter basket for many years of her childhood. So he gave her one, with the cutest bunny she had ever seen on it, for their first Easter together.

Bunnie has had many adventures over the years, and we look forward to sharing them with you!


Hi, it's Bunnie!  Now that I'm famous (I always knew I would be!), I told Mr. Johanna he should write about more of my exciting adventures.  What would you like to read about next?

- The time I went on an airplane?
- The time I ran a marathon?
- The time I went on a cruise?

Let me know and I'll tell him to hurry up and write more about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment